Mindas The Ruined Lands
Futars have different starting rules as normal characters. Those listed below are assuming the Futar is starting with a character at initial character creation. If the characters have more experience points then the DM can adjust as desired. General rule is that they have 1000 – 2000 less experience than the characters.
- Futars start with the following stats
- Str, Dex, Con 10’s
- Int 4
- Wis 8
- Cha 6
- They get 18 points for their point buy. Int cannot be reduced.
- Futars start with 2 natural attacks.
- They chose them from the Racial Abilities – Animal.
- Only one attack can give poison or disease.
- Futars gain Iron Will as a bonus feat
- Futars start with d8 HD.
- Futars start with a Base Attack of 1.
- Futars start with a Dodge bonus of 2 just like characters.
- They can also start with either the additional 2 in their Dodge bonus or a Natural Armor bonus of 2.
- Futars start with 200 xp to spend as other characters do.
- Futar Skills
- Futars get the number of skills they pay for. They also get four times the number for their first Skill Level.
- Futars don’t lose skill points based on a low Int. But nor do they gain any for high Int.